1. How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Uhm, nine years if I'm gonna count from my very first dA account.
2. What does your username mean?
It doesn't mean anything, just wanted a username that wasn't taken and that I could use as an Artist name.
3. Describe yourself in three words.
Lazy, Determined and Goofy
4. Are you left or right handed?
5. What was your first deviation?
On this account
6. What is your favourite type of art to create?
Recreational moments in my characters lives and comic pages.
7. If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
Do you really think you can make me choose? neverrrrr
8. What was your first favourite?
9. What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Digital art, usually with middle eastern or ancient theme.
10. Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
oh, don't force me to choose. But I believe the one that have inspired me the most when it comes to adding details is
11. If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
A lot of people I will not list them here in case I would forget somebody.
12. How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Every single one of you make me believe in what I do.
13. What are your preferred tools to create art?
As a digital artist it would be the tablet and Paint Tool SAI. I like sketching in my sketchbook at times, regular sketchbook paper and a smudgy pencil, because I like smudgy sketches
14. What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
In my room, summer time with the window slightly open and the sun just about to 'set'. I live so damn high up north on the globe so the sun doesn't really set compleatly, but you get the idea lol
15. What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
All the fun time in the rp groups theGoetia and AC-Doctrina. The two first rp groups I joined and from where I've learned to know so many awesome people.
Anywayyyy here are the results
THANK YOU everyone for participating
A fullbody drawing of your horse with background
Custom Import from the-Maharajan
Fullbody drawing of your horse without background
A bust drawing of your horse
The theme of this dressage show is Santa Lucia (more known as St Lucy in English). Lucy's feast is on 13 December, in Advent. Her feast once coincided with the Winter Solstice, the shortest day of the year, before calendar reforms, so her feastday has become a festival of light especially in Sweden where winter gets very dark.
Lucia is one of the biggest traditions in Sweden and has been celibrated for centuries and has just as much heathen influences as christian because of it's long history.
During the pre Christian time the Winter Solstice was thought to be a dangerous night as people thought supernatural powers was out to wreak havoc and you did best to keep inside and stay awake. So during this time powers of light conjured up for the light to return and this is the beginning of how the Swedish light festival came to be and how a heathen light godess developed into the female form of Lucia with lights in her hair.
Come and celibrate with us at Klockholmen stables, bring warmth and help us brighten the longest night of the year!
(For those who doesn’t know what Lucia is and feel they want to deepen their knowledge here is a Swedish Lucia for dummies
The show is held in Crystal hall and will be decorated with advent candelabra in the big windows and wreaths with red and white ribbons. Outside there will be snow and the windows have frost on them.
Time of day will be early morning at 7 am, it is still dark as night at this time and the only light is what comes from the candelabra.
Attire and tack:
Any attire is allowed for riders but the clothes have to be white along with a red sash around their waist. Boots can be black, brown, tan or white.
The tack; when it comes to the horses any tack you find appropriate will do, either a regular dressage tack or something more ornamented if preferred, side saddle will give bonus points. Colors of the tack have to be black, brown, tan, or white. Saddle pad can be white, gold and red.
-The entry has to be done for this contest
-The entry must be done by you
-Entry can feature any dressage move
-Skeleton trace is the only kind of trace allowed
-If you use images as references don't forget to credit the author
-No pre-registration required
-All entries MUST have a background, photo backgrounds are not allowed
-All breeds are welcome, but no magical abilities allowed
-You can enter more than once
-Only one Extra image will give you extra points but if you want to draw more that is totally ok
-An Extra image is not mandatory but will give you extra points
-Extra image must be linked in your main entry
-Sleigh rides during the stay at Klockholmen
-Preparations in the stable – the stables look like this Klockholmen stables
-Julfika – After the event at 9 am the sun will rise and coffee, hot chocolate and mulled wine will be served along with saffron buns and gingerbread outside Crystal hall (make sure to dress warm). Horses will be given snacks too of course
Effort 0-10 points
Accuracy 0-10 points
Originality and creativity 0-20 points
Extra image 5 points
Tack with side saddle 2 bonus points
Total highest scoring 47 points
-Horse name and reference: (link)
Enter by sending your entry in a comment to this journal.
A fullbody drawing of your horse with background
Custom Import from the-Maharajan
Fullbody drawing of your horse without background
A bust drawing of your horse
Bring the Light | Polaris By ValiantShadow
Dressage Entry: A Glowing Winter by TotecTripled
Gingerbread pony - Spread the Light dressage entry by Ohdotar
Shall we dance? by okami02
The sound of wings by Mendokusee
Shine by dat-inu
.:It's Snowtime:. by biggs2
Hana - Spread the Light by newvoh
Dancing In the Dark by SolinaBright
Spread the Light - Camael and Carola by jassukassu
Spread the Light by FreedomOnCanvas
Jingle Bells by CookieTroll0105
Julehygge by weezapony
Find the Light by horsesRcool22
STL: Have some Faith by AMillionLights
Once upon a Nocturnal by XxPoisonSoldatxX
Danceing in the candellight by horselady36501
~ I Will Bring You The Light ~ by Siocain
.: By The Light Of Santa Lucia :. by MistyofSunrise
A Silent Salute by Sango4thewin
Golden Boy by TwiggyStone
.: Candle Light Dance :. by WiskeyandFlapjacks
Luciamorgon by Nileiris
We light a candle by Roiuky
Brighter then the sun by Templado
So Light 'em UP UP UP by AllspireEstate
This stable is set in the 1920s and located in the heart of Sweden. It is fairly small and owned and run by Påvel Lilja. The Klockholmen Manor has been in the family for generations and consists of the Manor with 20 rooms + the annex buildings, so there is plenty of room for guests. Then there is the stables, the main and the gueststables with 10 stalls each. In 1892 the Crystal Hall Arena was built and has since then served as the only indoor arena on the property. In front of the Crystal Hall is an Event area that can be set up as an outdoor arena or a Polo field.
1) Main stable.
2) Guest stable.
3) Klockholmens Kristallhall (Klockholmen's Crystal Hall Arena).
4) Guest buildings.
5) Klockholmens herrgård (Klockholmen's Manor).
6) Event area.
Horses that does not belong to the stable but are still open for breeding:
§ Offsprings has to have reasonable genetics based on the parents traits and genetics.
§ Send me a note when requesting a breeding and with it the links to the animals you want a breeding between.
§ Payment for breeding is a breeding picture of the two animals together or 100
§ The one requesting the breeding will be the one designing the foal unless something else has been decided.
An idea popped up in my head. I want to practise my writing and would like to try out a collab with everyone who wants to participate in a small writing project. All you have to do would be to fill out a kind of form with a character. These characters can be already existing characters you have or you can create an entirely new one. I will then put these characters into a written drama.
All characters will stay your own, I will simply just write about them together with my own.
So I wonder how many would be interested in sharing their characters with me to make this lil' project happen. It's not big, it will not be awesome, but a fun thing
The setting for the written drama will be Regency England, a bit Jane Austen style
I will update with a character form later if I get any willing contributors~
Anyone interested, raise your hand!
- I will not accept commission requests with only written description. Reference images are a must.
- Send your commission request to me in a note.
- Once you have sent your commission request I will look it over and check if I can do it, then I will send you my paypal-adress to let you know I’ve accepted your request.
- I will start drawing the sketch after I’ve received your payment.
- I cannot reserve a spot for you. After sending your commission request and you’ve received my paypal-adress payment need to be sent within 2 weeks. If no payment is sent I will have to remove you from the list.
- I generally finish an image rather quick, but things may come up and there might be a queue. Be patient
- If you have any questions feel free to contact me via note on deviantArt.
I Price per hour. $15/hour
7-8 hours: $105-$120
I don't draw:
-If I find something else to be a No, I will inform you.
And if I can sneak away from the guests invading our house I will host a little livestreams for those interested and not occupied by partying I will announce it in a later journal if and when I have the stream
Tomorrow it's 1st December and also 1st Advent. I don't know if you guys celibrate Advent, but we do here in Sweden. It's very cozy and really brings forth the Christmas spirit. I've been Christmas decorating the house today, surprising my parents when they came home from work As soon as dad comes in from the workshop we're gonna have some mulled wine, or Glögg as we say o v o b
Also, every year "Julradio" or Christmas radio is hosted online from first to last December and it's broadcasted 24/7 during the whole month, starting at midnight tonight, it will be so cozy indeed u7u
Welp, that's just some random updates.
Greetings from Sil
So I noticed there is a comment war going on under my latest submission, my "coming out" as ts ftm pic. I want to thank you everyone for supporting me and those who are holding my back there, I really appreciate it . I know that there are probably more people out there who believes that I'm mentally ill just because I identify myself as a man, so I thought I should make a little journal about it, also for those who are interested in what this all mean.
Transsexualism is not a mental illness and thus can't be "cured" with psychotherapy or anything like that. It's like the mental gender does not agree with your physical gender, I'd like to call it the situation where "nature gone wrong", probably somewhere in the fetus stages.
Transsexualism is diagnosed by a psychologist after many tests (tests involving checking if you have some kind of mental illness too, and I passed that test, so I know damn sure that I'm not mentally ill ) and here in Sweden (donno how it works in other countries) there are medical teams of doctors and psychologists who works with this.
Let's face it, the gender is not only about dicks and vaginas, we all have a mental gender as well.
Back in 2009 I was diagnosed with transsexualism after going through a lot of different tests involving practical tests, logic tests, memory tests, math, my awareness of society, I got to look at those traditional inkblots as well. I was not surprised that I did get the diagnose for transsexualism since I've been identifying myself with boys my entire life and I have tried so hard to fit in as the girl my body represents, but I just can't anymore. I am locking myself up in my room, not wanting to go out and live life because it's like looking through the eyes of somebody else. I am not the girl everyone sees. Since we transsexuals can't change our brains we have the option to change our bodies and that is what I'm already half way through
When changing your gender you can choose what parts you want to change. Some only take hormones and are satisfied with that, others take hormones and does chest surgery (that's me), and then some choose to also do the sex surgery. Some even stop the hormone treatment after a few years.
To change your gender doesn't mean you have to go through all the treatments, you can customize your treatment to fit the way you want it.
If you have any questions feel free to write me a note, I am very used to answering questions concerning this subject so I don't mind
Love you all for your support <3
With a lovely traditional artwork featuring many of the Goetia characters in a wonderful way has been chosen as this contest's winner with
The prices are as following:
3 months Premium membership
and a full color drawing drawn by me.
Congratulation and thank you all for participating!!!
I've got 7 lovely entries which I will be judging during the next 2 weeks. I was going for 1 week, but the upcomming week will be a working-my-butt-off week, so I need that extra week 8I
Thank you all for entering! O7O I will update this journal again in 2 weeks and announce the winner~
So, it's been one year since I created Farhes, a character that has developed rapidly during only one year and is now my most popular character (he even beat Njal in my latest poll!) And for this 1 year anniversary I want to host a little contest O7O
The task is simple~
Picture Farhes and Beau together. You can draw them however and wherever you like. Shopping in the human world? Lazing in the sun? Spending quality time with their cubs? 'Fun' in the bedchamber? Or maybe even a crossover with your own characters!? Or anything else that comes to your mind!
The theme is very free!
However, there are a few rules.
- Both Beau and Farhes need to be featured in the same piece.
- You may add other characters (their cubs, other demons or even a crossover with your own characters!).
- No tracing.
- All mediums allowed! Even literature!
- Both mature and none-mature contents are allowed!
- You can enter with up to two entries.
- Art entries must be colored and shaded.
- 500 words are minimum for literature entries.
- Be creative!
Finished entries are sent to me as a link via note
3 months Premium membership
A full color drawing drawn by me.
If I get more than 10 entries there will be prices for a 2nd and a 3rd place too
Feel free to spread the word~
made by Lilyas
- In modern Sweden, Midsummer's Eve and Midsummer's Day (Midsommarafton and Midsommardagen) were formerly celebrated on 23 June and 24 June, but since 1953 the celebration has been moved to the Friday and Saturday between 19 June and 26 June with the main celebrations taking place on Friday. It is one of the most important holidays of the year in Sweden, and probably the most uniquely Swedish in the way it is celebrated. When Sweden got its National day (6 June), discussions were held about making Midsummer the Swedish national day because of the strong civil celebration on this day.
- Raising and dancing around a maypole (majstång or midsommarstång) is an activity that attracts families and many others. Before the maypole is raised, greens and flowers are collected and used to cover the entire pole. People dancing around the pole listen to traditional music and sing songs such as Små grodorna associated with the holiday. Some wear traditional folk costumes or crowns made of wild springs and wildflowers on their heads. The year's first potatoes, soused herring and pickled herring, chives, sour cream, beer, snaps and the first strawberries of the season are on the menu. Drinking songs (snapsvisor) are also important at this feast, and many drink heavily.
- Because Midsummer was thought to be one of the times of the year when magic was strongest, it was considered a good night to perform rituals to look into the future. Traditionally, young people pick bouquets of seven or nine different flowers and put them under their pillow in the hope of dreaming about their future spouse. In the past it was believed that herbs picked at Midsummer were highly potent, and water from springs could bring good health. Greenery placed over houses and barns were supposed to bring good fortune and health to people and livestock; this old tradition of decorating with greens continues, even though most don't take it seriously. To decorate with greens was called att maja (to may) and may be the origin of the word majstång, maja coming originally from the month May. Other researchers say the term came from German merchants who raised the maypole in June because the Swedish climate made it impossible to find the necessary greens and flowers in May, and continued to call it a maypole. Today, however, it is most commonly called a "midsommarstång" (literally midsummer pole).
- In earlier times, small spires wrapped in greens were erected; this probably predates the maypole tradition, which is believed by many to have come from the continent in the Middle Ages. Others argue that some form of Midsummer pole occurred in Sweden during the pre-Christian times, and was a phallic fertility symbol, meant to impregnate the earth, but as there were no records from those times it cannot be proven, and this idea might just be a modern interpretation of the pole's form. The earliest historical mention of the maypole in Sweden is from the Middle Ages. Midsummer was, however, linked to an ancient fertility festival which was adapted into St. John's Day by the church, even though it retained many pagan traditions, as the Swedes were slow to give up the old heathen customs. The connection to fertility is naturally linked to the time of year. Many young people became passionate at Midsummer, and this was accepted, probably because it resulted in more childbirths in March which was a good time for children to be born.
- In Denmark and Norway midsummer is referred to as the eve of Skt. Hans but it's only in Sweden that it has kept its original name.
- In Sweden and parts of Finland, the tradition of bonfires is not part of Midsummer but rather of the "Valborg's" evening festivities, when winter leaves are burned for summer.
So, yeah, my grandmother died last night, that's why the phone rang in the middle of the night. But she passed peacefully and now she can rest in peace since she's been sick for 2 years now and no doctor knows what's been wrong with her. She lost around 26 kg, could not talk or swallow for some reason. We are rather relieved as she's been suffering for so long.
I'm a bit shocked but I'll be fine, so don't worry about me!